1. korak: Napravi
Što je to?
Measure how noisy it is around you using the new micro:bit's microphone sensor and a simple bar chart display.
Vodič za kodiranje
Što ćeš naučiti
- How to use the new micro:bit's built-in microphone input sensor to measure how loud sounds are around you
- How to display numerical data from input sensors graphically on the LED display output
Kako to radi
- The new micro:bit's microphone measures sound levels in numbers between 0 and 255. 0 is the quietest and 255 is the loudest sound measurement it can make.
- The code uses a forever loop to keep the microphone measuring sound levels and plotting a bar graph on the LED display.
- The louder the sounds measured, the higher the bar graph gets.
Što ti treba
- novi micro:bit sa zvukom (ili simulator u MakeCodeu)
- Uređivač MakeCode ili Python
- baterije (prema potrebi)
2. korak: Kodiraj
3. korak: Unaprijedi
- Create your own ways of displaying how loud a sound is, for example showing different emojis depending on how loud it is
- Make a visual noise alarm that only flashes when the sound goes over a certain level - you could use this to help keep your classroom peaceful