1. korak: Napravi
Što je to?
Make a sound level logger to monitor how loud or quiet different places around you get over time
Vodič za kodiranje
Što ćeš naučiti
- How to use the new micro:bit's built-in microphone sensor to measure how loud a sound is
- Use variables and operators to track maximum values when gathering real-world data
Kako to radi
- The new micro:bit's microphone measures sound levels in numbers between 0 and 255, just like the light sensor.
- A loop constantly compares the current sound level with a variable maxSound storing the loudest sound. If the current sound is louder than the loudest previous sound, it resets maxSound to the new loudest sound value.
- Inside the loop, an if statement checks if you have pressed button A. If you have, it shows the sound level number on the LED display output. You can use this to monitor how loud it gets in different places over time.
- Reset the maximum value by pressing the reset button on the back of the micro:bit.
Što ti treba
- novi micro:bit sa zvukom (ili simulator u MakeCodeu)
- Uređivač MakeCode ili Python
- baterije (prema potrebi)
2. korak: Kodiraj
3. korak: Unaprijedi
- Modify the project so it also records the quietest, or minimum, sound level
- Use radio to send sound levels to another micro:bit so you can monitor sound levels remotely