Cam 1: Gwneud
Beth yw e?
Turn your micro:bit into a festive decoration that shows a flashing star on the LED display as soon as it gets dark.
Mae'r ddau fideo hyn yn dangos i chi yr hyn y byddwch yn ei greu a sut i'w godio:
Sut mae'n gweithio
- The program uses the micro:bit’s light sensor to measure the light levels.
- It then uses an “if then else” logic block.
- If the light levels are less than 100, the micro:bit is instructed to show two icons – a large star then a small star with pauses in between – in a forever loop on the LED display. This creates the animation.
- A forever loop in a computer program is an instruction that repeats forever.
- If the light levels are more than 100, the micro:bit is told to clear the screen.
Beth sydd ei angen arnoch
- micro:bit (neu efelychwr MakeCode)
- Golygydd MakeCode
- battery pack (optional but recommended)
- our set-up guide may be useful
Cam 2: Codio
Cam 3: Gwella
- Adjust the threshold at which the animation plays to better suit your room.
- Instruct your micro:bit to play a festive sound on pressing button A.
- Make other festive projects such as a jukebox which plays festive tunes, or an alarm which comes on when Father Christmas arrives on Christmas Eve!