1단계: 만들어 보세요.
Turn your micro:bit into a festive decoration that shows a flashing star on the LED display as soon as it gets dark.
다음 동영상을 통해 만들고 프로그래밍하는 방법을 살펴보세요.:
- The program uses the micro:bit’s light sensor to measure the light levels.
- It then uses an “if then else” logic block.
- If the light levels are less than 100, the micro:bit is instructed to show two icons – a large star then a small star with pauses in between – in a forever loop on the LED display. This creates the animation.
- A forever loop in a computer program is an instruction that repeats forever.
- If the light levels are more than 100, the micro:bit is told to clear the screen.
- micro:bit (또는 MakeCode 시뮬레이터)
- MakeCode 편집기
- 배터리 팩(선택 사항, 있으면 좋음)
- our set-up guide may be useful
2단계: 프로그래밍 해보세요.
1# Imports go at the top 2from microbit import * 3 4while True: 5 if display.read_light_level() < 100: 6 display.show(Image('90909:' 7 '09990:' 8 '99999:' 9 '09990:' 10 '90909')) 11 sleep(500) 12 display.show(Image('00000:' 13 '09090:' 14 '00900:' 15 '09090:' 16 '00000')) 17 sleep(500) 18 else: display.clear() 19 sleep(500) 20
3단계: 더 좋게 만들어 보세요.
- Adjust the threshold at which the animation plays to better suit your room.
- Instruct your micro:bit to play a festive sound on pressing button A.
- Make other festive projects such as a jukebox which plays festive tunes, or an alarm which comes on when Father Christmas arrives on Christmas Eve!