Passo 1: Projeto
O que é?
Make a sensory toy that responds to movement with light and sound.
O que você aprenderá
- How to use the micro:bit's built-in accelerometer sensor inputs and new expressive sounds as outputs to create a toy that could help learners who respond well to stimulation through touch, light and sound. Different sounds are played and pictures displayed depending on how you move it.
- The micro:bit's built-in accelerometer sensor measures forces.
- The micro:bit uses readings from the accelerometer to trigger events when you move it in different ways.
- If you shake the micro:bit, it plays a giggle sound on the built-in speaker output and shows a smile on the LED display.
- Different icon and sound outputs are triggered by different movements such as tilting the micro:bit left and right or placing it with the logo pointing up or down.
O que você precisa
- novo micro:bit com som (ou simulador MakeCode)
- Editor MakeCode ou Python
- bateria (opcional)
Passo 2: É hora de programar
Passo 3: Vamos melhorar
- Add different pictures and sounds when you press button A, B or touch the logo.
- Experiment with different new expressive sounds like 'giggle', 'happy' and 'twinkle'.
- Add an animation or your own pictures to go with each movement.
- Create a case or holder for the micro:bit and battery pack that allows the sound to come out and the LED display to shine though, perhaps diffusing the LED light slightly.
- If you're a teacher, you may also be interested in our Sensory classroom lessons.