Passo 1: Projeto
O que é?
Turn your micro:bit into a simple digital device to help you relax by slowing and regulating your breathing using a simple animation sequence.
- Build an animation sequence in a 'forever' loop to keep it running.
- Use the large and small built-in diamond icons to create a pulsating effect.
- Add pause blocks to slow down the animation to a relaxing pace.
- Use a longer pause in the middle of the animation, perhaps 2 seconds which is 2000 milliseconds.
- Test out your code in the MakeCode simulator to make sure it works the way you want before transferring it to your micro:bit.
O que você precisa
- micro:bit (ou simulador MakeCode)
- Editor MakeCode ou Python
- bateria (opcional)
Passo 2: É hora de programar
Passo 3: Vamos melhorar
- Change the pause times to match your own preferred pace of breathing.
- Create your own images to replace the diamond icons.
- Add more steps to make your animation smoother.