1. korak: Napravi
Što je to?
Turn your micro:bit into a light that you can turn on and off by clapping or making any loud sound.
Vodič za kodiranje
Što ćeš naučiti
- Kako promijeniti izlaze kako bi reagirali na na senzorove naredbe
- Kako koristiti Booleovu logiku da biste napravili prekidač koji se uključuje i isključuje nakon što ga ista radnja pokrene
Kako to radi
- The program uses a variable called lightsOn to keep track of the light's status: whether it's switched on or off. We're using it as a special kind of variable, a Boolean variable. Boolean variables can only have two values: true (on) or false (off).
- When the microphone sensor detects a loud sound, the code toggles the value of lightsOn by setting it to be not lightsOn.
- This means that when you clap, if lightsOn is false (and the lights are off), it becomes true and the program lights the LEDs.
- If lightsOn was true (and the lights were on), it becomes false and the code switches the LEDs off by clearing the screen.
Što ti treba
- Uređivač MakeCode ili Python
- baterije (prema potrebi)
2. korak: Kodiraj
3. korak: Unaprijedi
- You can make the 'on loud sound' block more or less sensitive by adding a 'set loud sound threshold' block to an ‘on start’ block. Use smaller numbers for quieter sounds, larger numbers for louder sounds. The coding video above shows you how to do this.
- In Python, to change the threshold for loud sounds use
microphone.set_threshold(SoundEvent.LOUD, 128)- changing the number 128 to the value you want between 0 and 255.
- Make the lights also play a tune when they turn on.
- Use sound to control other projects, such as lighting LEDs or servo motors connected to the pins on your micro:bit.