1단계: 만들어 보세요.
Turn your micro:bit into a light-sensitive alarm to help you get up in the morning. You'll learn how to use infinite loops, and selection with comparison logic.
다음 동영상을 통해 만들고 프로그래밍하는 방법을 살펴보세요.:
- The program uses the micro:bit’s LED display as a light sensor.
- Selection ('if... else') and comparison logic (> 70) are used so that if the light level is above a certain amount, a sun icon appears and it makes a noise; else, it clears the screen.
- If the light level is greater than (>) 70, a sun appears on the LED display, telling you it’s time to get up.
- The program uses an infinite loop to keep sensing the light level.
- You can adjust the threshold at which the sun appears. Use larger numbers to make it less sensitive to light, so the alarm only goes off when it's brighter - or smaller numbers to make it more sensitive to light.
- micro:bit (or use the simulator in the online editors)
- MakeCode 또는 Python 편집기
- 배터리 팩(선택 사항, 있으면 좋음)
2단계: 프로그래밍 해보세요.
3단계: 더 좋게 만들어 보세요.
- Change the alarm sound.
- Replace the sun icon with motivational messages that can help you to start your day.