1단계: 만들어 보세요.
Has anyone been in your cookie tin? You can program your BBC micro:bit to act as an alarm to let you know! You will learn about selection, comparison logic, and the micro:bit's light sensor.
다음 동영상을 통해 만들고 프로그래밍하는 방법을 살펴보세요.:
- The program turns the micro:bit’s LED display into a light sensor.
- Put your micro:bit into the tin you wish to protect. When the lid is opened, the light sensor detects a change in light level and triggers the alarm.
- The program uses an infinite loop to keep sensing the light level.
- Selection ('if... else') and comparison logic (> 30) are used so that if the light level is above a certain amount, an angry face appears on the display; else, it clears the screen.
- micro:bit (또는 MakeCode 시뮬레이터)
- MakeCode 편집기
- battery pack
2단계: 프로그래밍 해보세요.
3단계: 더 좋게 만들어 보세요.
- Adjust the program, removing the "else" part of the comparison, so that the angry face remains on the micro:bit’s display whatever the light level so that you can tell someone has opened your tin.
- Add an audible alarm using blocks from the music section of the MakeCode editor.
- Count how many times your tin has been opened by introducing a variable into the program.
- If you have two micro:bits, use the radio function to send you a signal as soon as your tin has been opened. Take a look at the light alarm project to find out how to do this.