1. korak: Napravi
Što je to?
Test your knowledge of times tables with this project.
Ova dva videa prikazuju što ćeš napraviti i kojim kodom:
Kako to radi
- The program uses two variables called “a” and “b” to store random numbers.
- Variables store numbers or values that can change in a computer program.
- Press button A to generate a random number between 1 and 12 for the variable “a” and to show it on the LED display. Press button B to generate another random number between 1 and 12 for “b” and to show it on the LED display.
- Shake the micro:bit to find out what the product is - that's what the answer would be if the numbers were multiplied together. This part of the program works using the multiplication block from the maths menu in MakeCode.
- You can use this project in a competitive two-player game, where the two random numbers are read out and each player must shout out the correct answer first to win a point.
Što ti treba
- micro:bit (ili MakeCode simulator)
- baterije (prema potrebi)
2. korak: Kodiraj
1from microbit import * 2import random 3a = 0 4b = 0 5 6# Shake the micro:bit to see the answer in the Python version 7while True: 8 if accelerometer.was_gesture('shake'): 9 display.scroll(a*b) 10 if button_a.was_pressed(): 11 a = random.randint(1, 12) 12 display.scroll(a) 13 if button_b.was_pressed(): 14 b = random.randint(1, 12) 15 display.scroll(b)
3. korak: Unaprijedi
- Adjust the program so that it helps you to learn square numbers.
- If you are playing the two-player game, create another program on a different micro:bit to keep track of the players' scores.
- Use various inputs in this program to trigger different sound effects, which you can play when players give a correct or incorrect answer.