In the Ocean health monitor project, students make prototypes of wireless sensors to monitor the environment at sea.
In the Oil spill cleaner-upper project, students design an efficient algorithm to clean an area of sea in the first part, then create an autonomous vehicle that can mop up oil spills.
- Understand what the Global Goals are
- Understand what Global Goal 14 is and its significance
- Understand the basics of transmitting data
- Produce a data node product to meet the success criteria
- Produce an Oil Spill Cleaner-Upper product to meet the success criteria
- Develop the products further with additional features
These projects are contributed by the Arm School Program
Design thinking, prototyping, modifying, testing, problem-solving, creative thinking.